property detailsRETURN TO LISTINGS
52-53 Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1 – Fitted-Out Self-Contained Offices to Let
The property is located on the south side of Russell Square on the corner with Bedford Place overlooking Russell Square gardens. Russell Square (Piccadilly Line) and Holborn (Central, Piccadilly Lines) underground stations are within a short walking distance.
The available accommodation is arranged as follows:
|Ground Floor Annex||1510||140.28||Available|
The property is available by way of one these 3 options:
1. As a whole by way of an assignment of the existing lease for a term to expire on 4th January 2019 at a rent of £480,000 per annum exclusive (£45.85 per sq ft). The lease is inside the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and is subject to 3 subleases earning an income rent (details available on request).
2. Alternatively the accommodation is available by way of a sublease for a term to expire on 4th December 2018.
3. A new lease may be available direct from the landlord on terms by arrangement.
£57.50 on a subletting or a new lease
Rates: £15.55 per sq ft
Service Charge: Running costs and insurance at leaseholders expense, Service charge for the sublease to be confirmed.
The premises benefit from an existing fit-out with the following amenities:
- Air cooling
- Period features
- Excellent floor to ceiling height
- Plastered ceilings
- Suspended lighting
- Fitted kitchen
- Automatic Passenger Lift
- Internal Courtyard
- Cycle storage
- Reception and meeting rooms
- Comms Room